Pattern 14 (P14) , P17 Enfield Wood Stock Nose Repair Section "B-GRADE"
- Solid walnut 1pc wood nose repair section
- Extra .25"(6mm) added onto each end to allow for fitment
- Used for restoration for original stocks
- These parts require minimal fit up and final sanding
- Shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal.
- Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or tung oil.
- For you safety, we Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith.
These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot, we supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades. What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we dont want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.