Lee Enfield L42A1 upper wood - "B GRADE"
- Solid walnut Lee Enfield L42A1 upper wood
- Used for restoration for original stocks
- These parts require minimal fit up and final sanding
- Shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal
- Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or Tung oil
- For your safety, we Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith
These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot, we supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades. What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we don't want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.