KRAG SPRINGFIELD FULL LENGTH- MODEL 1896 LOWER FORESTOCK 1896, fits 1894 to 1904 GRADE "B"
- Krag Springfield Carbine solid walnut lower forestock,
- Used for restoration for original stocks, these parts require minimal fit up and final sanding,
- Shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal.
- Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or tung oil. For your safety,
- We Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith.
- These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot,
- We supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades.
- What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we don't want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.