KRAG SPRINGFIELD CARBINE - MODEL 1896 LOWER FORESTOCK 1896, fits 1894 to 1904 GRADE "B"
- Krag Springfield Carbine solid walnut lower forestock,
- 1896 Krag fits 1894 to 1904 used for restoration for original stocks,
- these parts require minimal fit up and final sanding,
- shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal. Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or tung oil.
- For your safety, we Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith.
- These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot,
- We supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades.
- What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we don't want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.