KRAG SPRINGFIELD 1896 BLANK UPPER WOOD - "B GRADE"
- Solid walnut upper wood, used for restoration for original stocks,
- 1896 Krag fits 1894 to 1904
- these parts require minimal fit up and final sanding,
- shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal. Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or tung oil.
- For your safety, we Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith.
- These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot,
- We supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades.
- What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we don't want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.