Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine Butt Stock "B" Grades
- Solid walnut Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine Butt Stock
- Used for restoration for original stocks
- These parts require minimal fit up and final sanding.
- Shipped in raw wood with no finish to allow you to do full raw fit up and the finish sand and seal.
- Typical finishes used are boiled linseed oil or Tung oil.
- For your Safety, we Highly recommend the fit up being done by a professional gun smith.
These are the same caliber of stocks as our "A" grade stocks but have a chip or a small void or knot, we supplied pictures of typical blemishes that happen and we grade them to "B" grades. What you receive will be internally accurate but has a cosmetic flaw that can easily be fixed, but we cant sell them as our "A" grade, and we dont want to see the beautiful walnut go to waste.